The DH60 general purpose mobile computer delivers industry leading bar code reading and wireless communications in a durable and ergonomic form factor. Intended for use in retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities, the DH60
tackles a wide variety of inventory management tasks from simple receiving to the support of material traceability.
• State-of-the-art platform delivers real-time transactions in high scan volume applications
• A 2D Imager option provides a capture device enabled for a wide range of linear, stacked, and 2D codes while reducing failed reads due to damaged and poor print quality bar codes
• The Laser option displays best-in-class speed reading the full range of linear symbols and GS1 DataBar™ codes
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides visual good-read feedback to help prevent errors in quiet and noisy environments
• Laird / Summit Wi-Fi radio ensure seamless roaming and PCI compliant security levels
• Datalogic ergonomics reduce operator fatigue
• Terminal emulation centric keyboard simplifies device interaction
• Full shift battery reduces down-time to keep operators working
FIT FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
The DH60 utilizes a Summit Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n radio with fast roaming and PCI compliant encryption levels. This powerful combination ensures real-time security for inventory transactions.
Datalogic’s software tools and strategic software alliances fit the DH60 to the
business practice. Datalogic Desktop and Configuration utilities offer full
control over the device experience. Wavelink Avalanche enables rapid deployment and central management of the DH60 installation. For facilities with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Wavelink’s Terminal Emulator is available with all four of the most
popular emulation modes.
A full line of mobile computing accessories allow for investment flexibility.